Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jam Sessions - what is its purpose.


I wrote a review for Jam Sessions early this year and raved at how much fun it was and so on. I gave it an 8/10 as I was that impressed with it. Since writing this review I think I have only played with it for a couple of minutes here and there.

I have now decided that there is really no point to this game. There is no scoring or challenge which means there is no incentive to keep playing it. All the TV and internet advertising show young kids playing this game. My seven year old took one look at it and changed to Pokemon or something else and has never touched it again. The only good thing to come out of this game was the sponge cake kid add. Check Youtube to see this.

I have seen this game used on stage in a real concert but that would only be a 1 in a million. You can't actually learn how to play guitar with this so what is the point? Don't bother buying this game, use your money for something that will keep you entertained for hours instead of minutes.

No comments: